Used Scuba Gear Scuba Gear: What Types/prices/brands? Professional Opinions Needed!!?

Scuba Gear: What types/prices/brands? Professional opinions needed!!? - used scuba gear

I am looking for a range of diving equipment, and of course I would like to have as much as possible. Since I have no experience in this field, I turn to the best place to get answers to: the Internet.
Hey guys who dive! Why? What do you recommend for the budget of a thousand dollars?

I am looking for opinions, advice, suggestions and anything he can get.

1 comments:

Heretic said...

This will largely concentrate on what will depend on diving.

If, like me, you dive in waters that do not break the 50F in the depths, a proposal.

(If you go diving in 70-80 dergee bathwater: D), I recommend a different configuration.

I suggest that all divers want the art: Check your local dive center. Most shops are charging the Internet, and as a bonus, all devices that are used to sell them. The devices are frequently used actions in your area. My LDS prices fall, in fact, many online retailers.

Post a Comment