Flood Insurance Fl Condo Water Damage - FL?

Condo Water Damage - FL? - flood insurance fl

I currently rent an apartment in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Last night, while I took a nap, the washing machine broke and overwhelmed. Do not so much water, but enough of the apartment of my neighbors (I am) on the second floor.
He knocked on my door and said today that some of their consumer electronics are not working and had suffered damage to wall.
I've never heard anything, I'm not familiar with the flood / homeowners insurance at all, I am sure that insurance does not cover flooding because it is not a natural disaster.
Basically, my question is:
Who should pay for the damage?
If the dial a connection with one of these costs up to?
Homeowners insurance nothing?

Thank you in advance for the help!

2 comments:

mbrcatz said...

Your condominium or the remuneration policy for damage caused to your company. Your condo or policy pays for damage to your company.

You file with the association but does not collect any coverage for personal property (s) - only damage to the building. And probably a less strong, so it is likely already under your hood.

Your tenant / homeowner / apartment policy only pays if your neighbor negliglent - who does not. Is a defense in court if - tracks and you might win. So no worries.

If it was cheap, not sure himself. . . It is their problem. Will try to do to you, but not yours.

Kabu said...

Probably the owner of the residential owners rent them. If you own the machine or theirs?

Post a Comment