Cape Cod Bracelet How Can I Make Money FAST To Get An IPod?

How can I make money FAST to get an iPod? - cape cod bracelet

I'll be 13 in one week, I can not ask my parents because my father and I made a face, strap Cape Cod and my mother looking after my birthday. We have your neighbors to look after children could, but I've asked and we said, indicated some time ago. I sell something on my site of the city, but we do not know if people will buy (in the Spanish Fly for $ 15). Things I do not need. My mother did not pay me to do odd jobs around the house and it's winter, I can not mow the lawn or something. I now have $ 80, but I need to get another 70 to the iPod. Once you've returned things to $ 122, but I have yet to reach up to $ 150. We expect returns of credit, which I bought for $ 25 will receive, but in the meantime, as I can (I'm making 13) fast money?

6 comments:

Ari ♥ said...

Since the winter dates are in demand in the neighborhood, if I work for them, like walking dogs, babysitting, and need more. can be very cold, but try to have a car wash at the local level. G00D LUCK!

Ari ♥ said...

Since the winter dates are in demand in the neighborhood, if I work for them, like walking dogs, babysitting, and need more. can be very cold, but try to have a car wash at the local level. G00D LUCK!

Lets find the way said...

There may be several options

♥d£§i ßαb£♥ said...

Tip: Child ...

amusedfl... said...

http://www.emailmoneyback.com/?r=3642 ......

You will receive payments for ads can appear, and mail a check, Visa or deposit to your PayPal account. They pay very quickly is the best site I found online for real money.

T D said...

You can relax and realize that an iPod does, is really a waste of hard earned money - but if she is the most important thing in your life, then you can sell your soul - that it is probably worth $ 275 rent

Post a Comment