Ac Chemo How Long Did It Take Everyone's Hair To Grow Back After Chemo?

How long did it take everyone's hair to grow back after chemo? - ac chemo

I had 4 cycles of AC was approved for breast cancer last year, the 28th October. After a futile lint around Christmas my hair, not so good. Front and top is thin and no longer do. The back is curled into a strong growth. Everything is irregular, the longest piece is about 1 cm. I would almost be back soon!

Is tamoxifen and Zoladex disrupt hair growth?

Here are some style advice? I am 32 years old. Thank you!

1 comments:

sickofbe... said...

I AC and Taxol / Carbo. My chemotherapy lasted a total of 6 months. After 3 months my hair began to grow in a soft feather patches on the whole head in frustration. It made me mad.

I was still mad because he is risen, because when I finished chemotherapy in May, had hair everywhere except for a patch on the same front (where it hits).

So hot, I'm naked-headed look during the summer months and a lot of crazy. I have 5 different products in my hair every day. I wax, hair cream, gel, hair spray and pomade. My hair was originally a wooden straight and shiny, but if he is bored and bound.

The best thing I could do was to use a tape (even though it seemed a ridiculous idea, almost hairless), and the use of small pins in my hair, one hand in chemo-Combover pull type.

So, in essence, it took a whole year could easily say that my hair is full. Some of my friends is not the best chemotherapy, and several times with his head shaved. I maneGED in the original idea, but his hair has grown much faster and more consistently than I do.

As I'm sure you've heard, we all (and frustrating) different on this trip. I can not on Tamoxifen / Zoladex question, because my cancer was three times as negative.

One thing I did was get my hair chemically straightened (2 years) after completion of chemotherapy. Literally "grew" two inches closed, and it was fantastic! It's expensive, but worth it. Also I had to move again this month.

Post a Comment