Milking Training Nipple Breastfeeding And Nipple Shields?

Breastfeeding and nipple shields? - milking training nipple

I was breastfeeding my baby for 12 days and now I've just discovered last Friday that not getting enough milk ... it is really lost in 2 ounces
Anyway, I rented a hospital grade pump and pumping on Saturday and started filling out the form. My child seems not to be confused with "nipple.
I met with a lactation consultant (LC today), and she told me that my child has a big mouth and that's why you can not suck. She gave me a nipple and a syringe is used with the tube. It seems that "suck train harder." Anyway, I left the office SC very discouraged and disappointed that I have fully BF my day was 12-year-old girl and have been feeding her formula.

I regret what I did and I m "wondering if it's too late to try again with the closure plate in the syringe to the tube.

Has anyone made the mistake be corrected and the same day? I am afraid I hurt my milk supply and round tIf it is not more BF.
My plan is to pump and then, when my daughter wakes up put him in the chest with his shield. If I do not suck to fill with milk.

Once again, my biggest concern is that the damage had caused my milk supply.

Help please!

1 comments:

dcsavak said...

It's not too late to get the milk again. The nurse or pump every two hours a day and at least every 4 at night. You should see an increase in the coming days. You can also use an herb called fenugreek which helps many women try to increase too. If you do all that and your offer to do small still, call your gynecologist and ask for taking Reglan, start their milk.

If you do, the coating must be used. Hard-Core BF people will say it is bad because it is not "real" nurses, but come on. The child is given breast - which is not less because it is a piece of silicone in the middle. I did at first, because of inverted nipples used, and we were able to save that in about 5 weeks. I have a friend, has been used since the beginning, not because Close your child. It is now always 5 months of breastfeeding, with a sign, I was not able to wean her daughter from her. She was good at it.

Post a Comment