Infections On Skin Hundreds Of Pictures Tinea Versicolor (fungal Skin Infection) Advice?

Tinea versicolor (fungal skin infection) advice? - infections on skin hundreds of pictures

I feel unhappy. I do not know what skin problem see this from 2 months, so I am not a doctor about this because I have no insurance. But finally deteriorated after many weeks, the itching gradually, and finally went to the doctor and pay a hundred dollars to see a woman in my body for 10 seconds and tell me they have pityriasis versicolor. He prescribed a cream lotrisone cost fifty dollars for a small tube, I probably *** 1 / 4 every time I went. But they cost $ 50, I use very modest, and I still see no results. I am sad, and if anyone know any advice on this please let me nasty skin disease. Anti-fungal means necessary!

0 comments:

Post a Comment